i am not alone..!

assalamualaikum..hai..




i went to meet the head of school medicine with the reason that i want to change group..but he rejected..they all are torturing me..




one of my friend wechat me by saying that i am forever alone..you are right..why must i am walking with society who go against me..




after all, i still have friends whom i believe that they will not unfriend me..be it on facebook or in the real life..they treated me very special..




one of my friend (ni kawan yang lain pulak) wechat me by saying that i look happy in the picture during last aidiladha..



this is my last aidiladha in terengganu..should be happy..super duper love this picture..took by her and edited by him..

p/s: this is mine..not yours..

BAIK DIJADIKAN TELADAN
BURUK DIJADIKAN SEMPADAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBBS UniSZA..!

housemanship at hospital kulim..!

medical student di hospital kulim..!