MBBS UniSZA..!

Assalamualaikum. Hai.


The boys with dean.


Selfie with dean. This one much better than picture posted by my friend in facebook. Haha.


Yeah, that happy look when you knew that you passed your professional exam. And now you are doctors.


Finally, the journey ended. The night to celebrate ourselves. And it is our national independent day. Merdeka. Free from medical books and notes.


I was sitting next to my mentor. He is Indonesian and he was so nice (even though he kept repeating the same reminder).


And that was me holding the camera. Hehe.


To enter medical school is tough. To survive is tougher. But to pass and get out from here is toughest. Trust me.


Thank Allah. Even though two of us cannot make it. Allah is always the best planner. He knew what best for his servants.


In medical school also I knew that Allah is always with me and help me. Getting a manageable case during exam. Having a nice examiner. That proved that Allah never abandon me despite me being a not-so-good servant.


Having friends who treated you special also a kind of gift from Allah. They all are my brothers. Friends till MBBS. Haha. I am kidding.



And we are Kedahan who get thrown into Terengganu. Oghang utagha ni hensem dan cantik lah.




A lot of memories in Terengganu. I will post it here what are those memories in my future post. In shaa Allah.


Sorry for the selfie overload in this post. Haha.



We entered this medical school as 53. But we left as 51.  To our other two, we never forget both of you. Remember that. All the best.


Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin.


Shaifulamir bin Shuib. MBBS (UniSZA).


The dua of your parents is that invisible hand that saves the day.

p/s: alhamdulillah

BAIK DIJADIKAN TELADAN
BURUK DIJADIKAN SEMPADAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

housemanship at hospital kulim..!

medical student di hospital kulim..!