housemanship at hospital kulim..!

assalamualaikum..hai..

 


Every deed of man will receive ten to 700 times reward, except fasting, for it is for me (Allah) and I shall reward it (as I like).
[Reference: Sahih Muslim]




hospital kulim is a district hospital yet can do housemanship training there..there is this one doctor asking me during my first day whether i am going to pay my service here or not..kita tunggu dan lihat je lah..




today i followed my supervisor doing scope..i managed to see one case only since i missed the first one..i was late at that time since i followed medical officer (MO) doing ward round..




today i corrected one doctor writing progress note of this one patient..the lesion on the left but he wrote right..he said, "thanks man kalau tak aku kena marah"..kiri dan kanan itu penting..




today also i saw this one MO elicit babinski sign using car key..teringat kat sorang endocrinologist tersohor negara yang ingatkan student-student dia supaya guna orange stick..kalau datuk tu nampak memang kena marah la MO tu..

p/s: tulis diary elective posting..

BAIK DIJADIKAN TELADAN
BURUK DIJADIKAN SEMPADAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBBS UniSZA..!

medical student di hospital kulim..!